Create a New Post
HOW TO CREATE A NEW POST
Select NEW POST from the top navigation menu in your user dashboard and follow the instructions on each pop-up.
- SPONSORED OR REGULAR POST? - You can publish regular posts anytime, but you can't create a sponsored post until you've published one of your own posts and selected a payout method. Read how to create a sponsored post here.
- TOPIC - Select the topic that best suits your content. For example FOOD & DRINK, TECH, BEAUTY etc.
- COUNTRY - Select the country that best matches the content of your post to ensure it's published on the most relevant local website.
- WEBSITE - Select the city or state website that matches your post. We've found our local 'City' websites rank much higher in Google search results than state or country websites.
- POST EDITOR - Preview your post by clicking the PREVIEW button at the bottom of the post editor page. The PUBLISH button is displayed on the PREVIEW page. Check your content carefully before publishing. Go here for details on how to use the POST EDITOR.
Contact us via the Support form if you have any questions.